Enjoy the fresh almond aroma and anti-aging benefits of Essential Body Soufflé. Apply generously to skin to lessen the visible signs of aging, and promote youthful, healthy skin. Essential used topically is a powerful agent to reduce obvious age spots and repair skin imperfections including minor scars. Infused with 1000 MG of CBD (100% THC-FREE) this multi-functional cream also relieves the discomfort associated with arthritis, joint pain and sore muscles by applying to affected area. This ultra-moisturizing cream contains 21 amino acids, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and is combined with 6 of the world’s top plant-based oils. Essential Body Soufflé is a vegan all-natural product, for best results keep out of direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
Distilled Water, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E, Almond Oil, CBD, Arnica Infused Sunflower Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Natural Preservatives, Natural fragrances.
Now here is what you need to know about our ingredients and all the benefits:
The recent surge in popularity of hemp has led doctors and herbalists to investigate the possible benefits of CBD. Regular CBD users often report less pain, reduced anxiety, and better overall health while research sheds light on the important chemical processes behind CBD’s healing power. While we love CBD’s immune-enhancing potential, there are many other health benefits to enjoy:
- Aids immune system in fighting infection
- May fight viral infections
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Relieves pain
- Improves mental health
- Improves seizure disorders
Aloe Vera –
Originally found in aloe plants and has been used for thousands of years to soften skin.
- Reduces dandruff
- Alleviates Seborrhea
- Alleviates Psoriasis
- Cures minor burns and skin abrasions
- Relieves Radiation-caused skin injures, herpes sores and acne.
Shea Butter –
Originally extracted from nuts of the shea tree – shea butter is a cosmetic ingredient that has been used for hundreds of years. It contains a high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids and is proven to help with skin issues
- Can be applied to many skin types
- Fatty acids such as oleic and palmitic acids create moisturising effect
- No oily skin
- Prevents acne
- Boosts collagen production and cell regeneration
- Added sun protection
- Can help soothe muscle soreness
Macadamia Nut Oil –
Macadamia oil is the non-volatile oil collected from the nuts of the macadamia, a native Australian plant. It is used in food as a frying or salad oil, and in cosmetic formulations as an emollient or fragrance fixative
- Contains squalene – antioxidant that prevents wrinkles, bolsters skin from environmental toxins and UV damage, reduces acne and skin irritations
- High levels of beneficial fatty acids such as Linoleic Acid that enables the skin to stay hydrated, smoother while preventing dry skin.
- Omega 3 & Omega 6 – inducing anti-inflammatory ingredients to reduce skin irritation, blemishes and enhance cell growth.
Coconut Oil –
Coconut oil is a plant oil derived from the kernels, meat, and milk of the coconut palm and fruit. It is used as a food oil, and in industrial applications.
- moisturizing dry skin, including in people with conditions such as eczema
- reducing inflammation, which may result from UVB rays
- promoting wound healing
- antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties
Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives, a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin, produced by pressing whole olives and extracting the oil.
- Rich in vitamin A, D, K, and E
- Moisturizing to fight bacteria and acne
Avocado Oil –
Avocado oil is an edible oil extracted from the pulp of avocadoes, the fruit of Persea americana. It is used as an edible oil both raw and for cooking, where it is noted for its high smoke point. It is also used for lubrication and in cosmetics.
- Calm itchy skin
- Heal chapped skin
- Replenish dry skin
- Hydrate and moisturize skin
- Shield skin from ultraviolet radiation
- Protect against skin damage
- Promotes and affects total collagen content
- Minimizes damage
- Increases metabolic energy process in mitochondria
- Helps skin maintain hydration
- Minimizes inflammation
- Treats scalp dryness and flakiness
Vitamin E is a group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols
- Prevents aging and wrinkles on the face
- Treats acne scarring
- Helps soften chapped lips
Almond Oil –
Almonds are nutritional powerhouses. They’re full of healthy fats, fiber, phytochemicals, vitamins, and minerals. Ripe almonds are pressed to extract the oil with minimal heat. This unrefined almond oil protects the nutrients and the flavor of the oil. High heat and sometimes chemicals are used to create refined almond oil.
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Great source of magnesium, phosphorus and copper
Arnica Infused Sunflower Oil –
Arnica is known to stimulate your blood flow when applied externally hence why it is used in many a bruise & skin scar formulations.
- Antimicrobial and Anti-inflammatory Properties: Helps reduce swelling, relieve pain, and protect against infection.
- Boosts Immune System: White blood cells are your the first line of defense for your body’s immune system. Arnica oil stimulates the production and activity of these cells.
- Muscle Pain: Eases aches, spasms, pulled muscles, and arthritic pain. It is also a natural remedy for delayed onset muscle soreness.
- Soothes Skin: Calms down skin irritations such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and bruising.
- Anti-aging: Antioxidant elements helps lower oxidative stress. Prevents wrinkles, blemishes, and other signs of aging.
- Insect Bites: Arnica oil can help treat bug bites and stings, and ease associated bruising and soreness.
Emulsifying Wax –
Emulsifying wax is an ideal medium for the blending of fine creams, lotions and other fluid cosmetics which contain oil and water
- Maintains integrity of the cleansing oils and ingredients for longer periods of time
- Blends together the liquids and oils inside products
- Safe to use given its organic source
- Diminishes age spots
- Repairs skin imperfections
- Reverses signs of aging
- Fights skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema and acne.
- Reduces arthritis, joint and muscle pain
- Fresh Almond Fragrance
- 1000 MG premium CBD
- 4 oz
How to Use
Apply Essential Body Souffle generously to the skin to lessen the visible signs of aging, and promote youthful, healthy skin. CBD Essential used topically is a powerful agent to reverse the visible signs of aging and drastically reduce age spots. For maximum health benefits, treat age spots to prevent them from turning into skin cancer.