Quench your skin’s thirst with Hydration! Packed will the highest quality plant-based ingredients to boost organic healing benefits. Key ingredients such as African Marula Oil, Chia Seeds imported from South America, Sacha Inchi harvested in the Amazon Rainforest, and Kukui Nut Oil from the Big Island of Hawaii provides deep hydration for your thirsty skin, along with antioxidants, essential fatty and amino acids, zinc, and vitamins A, C, and E.
Marula Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Sacha Inchi Oil, Plum oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Rosehip Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil Unsap, Daikon Seed Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE), CBD, Emulsifying Wax, Distilled Water, N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG), Sodium Lactate, Potassium Sorbate, Niacinamide – Vitamin B3, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Coconut Oil for Fragrance
Now here is what you need to know about our ingredients and all the benefits:
Marula oil – is extracted from the kernels of the fruits of the Marula trees, from the family Anacardiaceae. There are two types of marula oil, the oil extracted from the seeds and the oil extracted from the nut’s hard shell.
- Restores hydration
- Anti-aging properties
- Protects against UV rays
- Minimize dark spots
- Absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave greasy residue
Kukui Nut Oil
Candlenut oil or kukui nut oil is extracted from the nut of Aleurites moluccanus, the candlenut or kuku’i
- Rich in Vitamins A, C, and E
- Healthy fatty acids like linoleic acis and omega-3 which calms skin and reduces inflammation
- Helps treat eczema and psoriasis
- Soothes dry skin
- Stimulates new skin cell growth
- Can bolster immune system to help fight infections
Chia Seed Oil
Chia seed oil is a versatile ingredient that’s used in the skin care industry as a potent anti-aging ingredient, as well as an edible and delicious alternative to olive oil in kitchens worldwide.
- Prevents premature skin aging
- Relieves dry skin
- Rich in healthy fats like omega 3 and omega 6
Sacha inchi nut oil is extracted by pressing from the seeds and flesh of the fruit of the Plukenetia volubilis, or pracaxi, a tree native to the area surrounding the Amazon River
- Rich in healthy fats like omega 3 and omega 6
- Helps relive dry skin
Plums are known as fiber-rich, heart-healthy superfoods, rich in B vitamins, potassium, and magnesium, delicious fresh or dried. Their oil has also been harvested for use in skin and haircare due to its potent concentration of antioxidants.
- Healing properties like Vitamin E
- Increases cell turnover
- Regulates sebum production to fight acne
- Rich in antioxidants
Meadowfoam seed oil is a seed oil, extracted from the seeds of Limnanthes alba. The seeds contain 20-30% oil. Meadowfoam seed oil is extraordinarily stable, primarily because it contains over 98% long chain fatty acids.
- Acts as an emollient to lock in moisture in the skin
- Long shelf life
- No greasy after-effects
- Treats stretch marks
- Contains UV-ray protective ingredients
Rose hip seed oil is a pressed seed oil, extracted from the seeds of the wild rose bush Rosa rubiginosa in the southern Andes. Rosehip seed oil can also be extracted from Rosa canina, which grows in many regions of the world including South Africa and Europe.
- Treats wrinkles
- Brightens skin
- Develops firm skin
- Fades scars
Daikon Seed Extract
Daikon Seed Extract is a powdery, light oil extracted from daikon radish seeds. DSE is very light-colored and odorless and is great for a variety of personal care products application
- Skin barrier function for protection
- Alternative to synthetic emollients
Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE)
Grapefruit seed extract, also known as citrus seed extract, is a liquid extract derived from the seeds, pulp, and white membranes of grapefruit. GSE is prepared by grinding the grapefruit seed and juiceless pulp, then mixing with glycerin.
- Antioxidants properties in the naringenin ingredient
- Protect skin cells from damage
- Alleviates acne
- Reduces eczema
The recent surge in popularity of hemp has led doctors and herbalists to investigate the possible benefits of CBD. Regular CBD users often report less pain, reduced anxiety, and better overall health while research sheds light on the important chemical processes behind CBD’s healing power. While we love CBD’s immune-enhancing potential, there are many other health benefits to enjoy:
- Aids immune system in fighting infection
- May fight viral infections
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Relieves pain
- Improves mental health
- Improves seizure disorders
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG)
N-Acetylglucosamine is an amide derivative of the monosaccharide glucose. It is a secondary amide between glucosamine and acetic acid. It is significant in several biological systems.
- Reduces dark spots on skin caused by sun exposure / aging
Sodium lactate is the sodium salt of lactic acid, and has a mild saline taste. It is produced by fermentation of a sugar source, such as corn or beets, and then, by neutralizing the resulting lactic acid to create a compound having the formula NaC₃H₅O₃.
- Hydrates dry skin
- Retains water to nourish complexion
- Maintains moisture
- Brightens complexion
- Maintains healthy pH level
Distilled water is water that has been boiled into vapor and condensed back into liquid in a separate container. Impurities in the original water that do not boil below or near the boiling point of water remain in the original container. Thus, distilled water is one type of purified water
- Ensures that water being used is free of any harmful substances or bacteria
- Avoids skin irritation
- Improves general skin condition
Potassium sorbate is the potassium salt of sorbic acid, chemical formula CH₃CH=CH−CH=CH−CO₂K. It is a white salt that is very soluble in water. It is primarily used as a food preservative. Potassium sorbate is effective in a variety of applications including food, wine, and personal-care products.
- Maintains and preserves shelf life of creme
- Reduces growth of bacteria, fungi, and mold within the creme
Niacinamide – Vitamin B3
Nicotinamide, also known as niacinamide, is a form of vitamin B₃ found in food and used as a dietary supplement and medication. As a supplement, it is used by mouth to prevent and treat pellagra. While nicotinic acid may be used for this purpose, nicotinamide has the benefit of not causing skin flushing.
- Helps builds keratin to create firm skin
- Creates lipid barrier to retain moisture
- Minimize redness and inflammation in the form of acne / eczema
- Regulates oil glands
- Protects from sun damage
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
Pumpkin Seed Extract
Pumpkin seed oil—also called pepita oil—is the oil extracted from the seeds of a pumpkin or Cucurbita maxima.
- Increases firmness
- Effective for oily skin
- Rich in antioxidants
- Moisturizes skin
- Soothes sensitive skin
Macadamia Nut Oil
Macadamia oil is the non-volatile oil collected from the nuts of the macadamia, a native Australian plant. It is used in food as a frying or salad oil, and in cosmetic formulations as an emollient or fragrance fixative
- Contains squalene – antioxidant that prevents wrinkles, bolsters skin from environmental toxins and UV damage, reduces acne and skin irritations
- High levels of beneficial fatty acids such as Linoleic Acid that enables the skin to stay hydrated, smoother while preventing dry skin.
- Omega 3 & Omega 6 – inducing anti-inflammatory ingredients to reduce skin irritation, blemishes and enhance cell growth.
Coconut oil is a plant oil derived from the kernels, meat, and milk of the coconut palm and fruit. It is used as a food oil, and in industrial applications.\
- moisturizing dry skin, including in people with conditions such as eczema
- reducing inflammation, which may result from UVB rays
- promoting wound healing
- antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties
Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives, a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin, produced by pressing whole olives and extracting the oil.
- Rich in vitamin A, D, K, and E
- Moisturizing to fight bacteria and acne
Avocado oil is an edible oil extracted from the pulp of avocadoes, the fruit of Persea americana. It is used as an edible oil both raw and for cooking, where it is noted for its high smoke point. It is also used for lubrication and in cosmetics.
- calm itchy skin
- heal chapped skin
- replenish dry skin
- hydrate and moisturize skin
- shield skin from ultraviolet radiation
- protect against skin damage
- Promotes and affects total collagen content
- Minimizes damage
- Increases metabolic energy process in mitochondria
- Helps skin maintain hydration
- Minimizes inflammation
- Treats scalp dryness and flakiness
Vitamin E is a group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols
- Prevents aging and wrinkles on the face
- Treats acne scarring
- Helps soften chapped lips
Emulsifying wax is an ideal medium for the blending of fine creams, lotions and other fluid cosmetics which contain oil and water
- Maintains integrity of the cleansing oils and ingredients for longer periods of time
- Blends together the liquids and oils inside products
- Safe to use given its organic source
- All-natural vitamins for skin
- Ideal for acne-prone skin
- Repairs aging skin
- Leaves skin youthful and vibrant
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Naturally contains vitamin C, vitamin E, and flavonoids
- Infused with 50 MG CBD isolate
- Infused with premium CBD
- 2 oz
How To Use
Apply Hydration Creme to a clean face, décolleté, and back of hands in the morning and at night. For maximum results combine with Ndulge Earth Marula “Miracle” Oil, an extraordinary combination for aging skin.