Quench your skin’s thirst with Hydration! Packed with the highest quality plant-based ingredients to boost organic healing benefits. Key ingredients such as African Marula Oil, Chia Seeds imported from South America, Sacha Inchi harvested in the Amazon Rainforest, and Kukui Nut Oil from the Big Island of Hawaii provides deep hydration for your thirsty skin, along with antioxidants, essential fatty and amino acids, zinc, and vitamins A, C, and E.
Marula Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Sacha Inchi Oil, Plum oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Rosehip Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil Unsap, Daikon Seed Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE), CBD, Emulsifying Wax, Distilled Water, N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG), Sodium Lactate, Potassium Sorbate, Niacinamide – Vitamin B3, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Coconut Oil for Fragrance
Now here is what you need to know about our ingredients and all the benefits:
Marula oil – is extracted from the kernels of the fruits of the Marula trees, from the family Anacardiaceae. There are two types of marula oil, the oil extracted from the seeds and the oil extracted from the nut’s hard shell.
- Restores hydration
- Anti-aging properties
- Protects against UV rays
- Minimize dark spots
- Absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave greasy residue
Kukui Nut Oil
Candlenut oil or kukui nut oil is extracted from the nut of Aleurites moluccanus, the candlenut or kuku’i
- Rich in Vitamins A, C, and E
- Healthy fatty acids like linoleic acis and omega-3 which calms skin and reduces inflammation
- Helps treat eczema and psoriasis
- Soothes dry skin
- Stimulates new skin cell growth
- Can bolster immune system to help fight infections
Chia Seed Oil
Chia seed oil is a versatile ingredient that’s used in the skin care industry as a potent anti-aging ingredient, as well as an edible and delicious alternative to olive oil in kitchens worldwide.
- Prevents premature skin aging
- Relieves dry skin
- Rich in healthy fats like omega 3 and omega 6
Sacha inchi nut oil is extracted by pressing from the seeds and flesh of the fruit of the Plukenetia volubilis, or pracaxi, a tree native to the area surrounding the Amazon River
- Rich in healthy fats like omega 3 and omega 6
- Helps relive dry skin
Plums are known as fiber-rich, heart-healthy superfoods, rich in B vitamins, potassium, and magnesium, delicious fresh or dried. Their oil has also been harvested for use in skin and haircare due to its potent concentration of antioxidants.
- Healing properties like Vitamin E
- Increases cell turnover
- Regulates sebum production to fight acne
- Rich in antioxidants
Meadowfoam seed oil is a seed oil, extracted from the seeds of Limnanthes alba. The seeds contain 20-30% oil. Meadowfoam seed oil is extraordinarily stable, primarily because it contains over 98% long chain fatty acids.
- Acts as an emollient to lock in moisture in the skin
- Long shelf life
- No greasy after-effects
- Treats stretch marks
- Contains UV-ray protective ingredients
Rose hip seed oil is a pressed seed oil, extracted from the seeds of the wild rose bush Rosa rubiginosa in the southern Andes. Rosehip seed oil can also be extracted from Rosa canina, which grows in many regions of the world including South Africa and Europe.
- Treats wrinkles
- Brightens skin
- Develops firm skin
- Fades scars
Daikon Seed Extract
Daikon Seed Extract is a powdery, light oil extracted from daikon radish seeds. DSE is very light-colored and odorless and is great for a variety of personal care products application
- Skin barrier function for protection
- Alternative to synthetic emollients
Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE)
Grapefruit seed extract, also known as citrus seed extract, is a liquid extract derived from the seeds, pulp, and white membranes of grapefruit. GSE is prepared by grinding the grapefruit seed and juiceless pulp, then mixing with glycerin.
- Antioxidants properties in the naringenin ingredient
- Protect skin cells from damage
- Alleviates acne
- Reduces eczema
The recent surge in popularity of hemp has led doctors and herbalists to investigate the possible benefits of CBD. Regular CBD users often report less pain, reduced anxiety, and better overall health while research sheds light on the important chemical processes behind CBD’s healing power. While we love CBD’s immune-enhancing potential, there are many other health benefits to enjoy:
- Aids immune system in fighting infection
- May fight viral infections
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Relieves pain
- Improves mental health
- Improves seizure disorders
Pumpkin Seed Extract
Pumpkin seed oil—also called pepita oil—is the oil extracted from the seeds of a pumpkin or Cucurbita maxima.
- Increases firmness
- Effective for oily skin
- Rich in antioxidants
- Moisturizes skin
- Soothes sensitive skin
Macadamia Nut Oil
Macadamia oil is the non-volatile oil collected from the nuts of the macadamia, a native Australian plant. It is used in food as a frying or salad oil, and in cosmetic formulations as an emollient or fragrance fixative
- Contains squalene – antioxidant that prevents wrinkles, bolsters skin from environmental toxins and UV damage, reduces acne and skin irritations
- High levels of beneficial fatty acids such as Linoleic Acid that enables the skin to stay hydrated, smoother while preventing dry skin.
- Omega 3 & Omega 6 – inducing anti-inflammatory ingredients to reduce skin irritation, blemishes and enhance cell growth.
Coconut oil is a plant oil derived from the kernels, meat, and milk of the coconut palm and fruit. It is used as a food oil, and in industrial applications.\
- moisturizing dry skin, including in people with conditions such as eczema
- reducing inflammation, which may result from UVB rays
- promoting wound healing
- antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties
Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives, a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin, produced by pressing whole olives and extracting the oil.
- Rich in vitamin A, D, K, and E
- Moisturizing to fight bacteria and acne
Avocado oil is an edible oil extracted from the pulp of avocadoes, the fruit of Persea americana. It is used as an edible oil both raw and for cooking, where it is noted for its high smoke point. It is also used for lubrication and in cosmetics.
- calm itchy skin
- heal chapped skin
- replenish dry skin
- hydrate and moisturize skin
- shield skin from ultraviolet radiation
- protect against skin damage
- Promotes and affects total collagen content
- Minimizes damage
- Increases metabolic energy process in mitochondria
- Helps skin maintain hydration
- Minimizes inflammation
- Treats scalp dryness and flakiness
Vitamin E is a group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols
- Prevents aging and wrinkles on the face
- Treats acne scarring
- Helps soften chapped lips
How To Use
Apply Hydration Creme to a clean face, décolleté, and back of hands in the morning and at night. For maximum results combine with Ndulge Earth Marula “Miracle” Oil, an extraordinary combination for aging skin.